The Killer Pass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Killer Pass

If You're a Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Madrid, Barcelona, Internazionale, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich fan or just a fan of the beautiful game in general, we welcome you with open arm.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Attack

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Attack Empty The Best Attack Wed May 26, 2010 2:58 am

Promit

I thought Spain had the best attack consisting of Villa, Torres and Fabregas. But after seeing Internazionale play, I have to change my mind to Argentina. What can be more deadly than a strikeforce of Higuain, Messi and the El Prince Milito? What do you guys think?

2The Best Attack Empty Re: The Best Attack Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm

lunatic fringe

depends on how you define attack, spain have the most dangerous attack for sure and they've also got the best players in the world.

they are favorites without question and the way they play makes them the most attractive team to watch. but dont be surprised if the germans get down and dirty and dish out the spaniards with great counter attacking football.

a jose mourinho philosophical-like performance could kill them off.

3The Best Attack Empty Re: The Best Attack Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 pm

sabbabcfc8

Deadly attack or not i don't see a Diego Maradona Argentina going past the round of 16. Yes their attacking line-up is almost as good as it gets, but look at the midfield and defence; not to mention their goalkeeping headaches. Sorry but Diego is trying to screw with little Lionel's WC dreams.

The Best Attack Y165508686634648

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum